Business V.I.P. Day
This private, Business V.I.P. Day plus extra support is for women entrepreneurs who are ready to soar to new heights...fast.
DO YOU DREAM OF OWNING A FIRST CLASS BUSINESS?
Not sure? Try picturing this:
- Your business runs on automated marketing funnels and systems that keep business (and money) flowing even when you take a fabulous vacation.
- Because of the financial stability your business provides, you have the flexibility to work on new ideas and create multiple sources of income…without stress.
- You write the rule book on how things work. When it comes to working with clients, customers, and employees, the do’s and don’ts are 100% up to y-o-u.
- You know exactly what is happening over the next 6 months plus...because you have a serious action plan.
You don’t have to keep spinning your wheels.
It’s totally possible for you to create the business of your dreams.
HERE'S THE THING:
No one is born knowing HOW to run a successful business (and they sure don't teach it in school).
You started your business in a storm of passion and excitement.
And then? … Reality hit. (Ouch).
There are countless tasks, projects, skills, tools you need to be / do / have as a business owner. It. Never. Ends.
I know you know what I’m talking about.
Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- The "Feast-and-Famine" Cycle: You work hard to get new clients, get really busy with client work, and then finish the client work and realize you need to go out and find new clients all over again.
- The Endless Collection of Hats: How on earth are you supposed to balance doing client work with working on your business? And sales? And accounting? Not to mention grocery shopping?
- The Technology Meltdown: You have a vision of what you want to create, set a launch date, and then halfway through you realize that the tech side of things is a million times more complicated (and expensive) than you could have ever.
- The Entrepreneur Catch-22: You're crazy busy. So busy, in fact, that you don't have time to hire or train anyone. So you just keep getting busier and trying to DIY. The catch? You're losing money and your sanity.
Leverage? Scalability? Passive Income?
Those terms sound like pipe dreams and you’re starting to doubt if it’s really possible.
Entrepreneurship is supposed to give you freedom, but it can easily become a prison sentence if you don’t know how to set up a First Class Business.
Ready for your ticket out?
It’s time for a First Class Business V.I.P. Day.
You can see your success peaking over the horizon. You know that you’re *this close*, but no matter what you do, you can’t seem to break through your current plateau.
The bad news is you can’t get to the next level with the same thoughts, habits, and strategies that got you where you are now.
The good news is that for each level of success, there are proven mindsets, habits, and strategies to get you there.
You know what you want and my job is to get you there faster.
What is a First Class Business V.I.P. Day?
In one word? FREEDOM.
Truthfully, the First Class Business V.I.P. Day is an accelerator program either online or in person (at my home in Houston, Texas) for hungry entrepreneurs who are ready to stop playing small and start soaring to new heights — thinking bigger than you ever have before.
The First Class Business V.I.P. Day is a 3-part adventure.
Here’s exactly what’s included:
Meet Your Strategic Coach...Moi.
First Class ladies deserve First Class treatment.
From the minute you book until the end of your First Class Business V.I.P Day, you’ll have direct contact with me, Terra, who will help you take care of your scheduling and traveling (if necessary) needs.
Yes, I could delegate this to my assistant, but I prefer to give you the royal 1:1 treatment right way.
I will be in touch with you within 48 hours of your application submission to get you on my schedule and take care of you for the rest of your journey.
Your Flight Prep
Your Coaching Concierge will get you set up in our online coaching portal, assign your pre-work & schedule our calendars, and find out how we are going to do our First Class VIP Day (more on that in a minute).
It’s travel day!
By the end of our day together you will be in a different place (literally and figuratively) than you were when we started.
Where does the VIP Day take place? That’s up to you! About half of my First Class Business clients come to work in my home studio also called “The Blush Room” in Houston, Texas (travel + accommodation not included).
However, when that’s not possible, we host our VIP Day on video chat. Either option works perfectly well and is 100% up to you.
All First Class VIP Days include the following:
MID MORNING // The Foundation
- Your First Class Money Goals – No business can soar without a well-defined profit destination. Besides, without financial goals, you have a hobby instead of a business. Your money goals help us to set intentions for the rest of the day in everything we do together.
- Your Direct Flight to Productivity – We create what your ideal week looks like through a time management strategy called Time Blocking. (Psst! Here’s a huge secret: making money isn’t hard. It just requires doing the same things over and over.) This is where we find all those pesky things you should STOP doing.
BREAK // Rejuvenate + Refuel
We’ll take a break so that we can both rest our brains and refuel for the afternoon. Ironically, this downtime is often when the best ideas pop up!
AFTERNOON // Your Custom Flight Plan
- Your Custom Flight Plan – Depending on your specific flight plan, we’ll complete your plan(s) that we agree on prior to our VIP Day.
- Ready for Landing - We finish the day with a Q&A, my Personal Recommendations Recap, and a review of your specific action steps.
30-Minute Follow Through Session
Let’s face it: you’re going to have questions in the days and weeks after our VIP day.
I can give you the most amazing strategy and teach you exactly what you need to do, but once our VIP Day is done, it’s on you to make it happen.
That’s why I will be checking in on you a few weeks after our VIP Day. We will have a 30-minute debrief so I can make sure you are soaring to new heights and give you an updated set of action steps.
Ready for your First Class Business VIP Day?
When your First Class Business V.I.P. Day is done, you'll have:
- A plan of action for the next 6 months to lift your business up to the next level.
- The specific business strategies you need to make more money in less time. No more getting overwhelmed by every single trendy new tactic that pops up (thank goodness!).
- A totally upgraded mindset. Your limiting beliefs are not allowed in the first class cabin! The real secret to success is shifting your perspective from what it is now to what it needs to be in order to achieve what you desire most.
Bookings for First Class Business V.I.P. Days are limited and I request that you book your session at least 4 weeks in advance.
(However, sometimes my schedule is booked out farther than that.)
The only downside?
You do need to invest your time and money in making this work.
If you’re like most of my clients, you’re one of the busiest ladies on Earth. The truth is, you have to be willing to do something different in order to start getting different results.
I designed these sessions to be game-changing for every client I work with. Period.
The intense, day-long nature of our V.I.P. Day is essential to getting the most out of your time (it’s all part of the time blocking philosophy that I’ll teach you during your session. It’s fabulous for productivity!).
But you’ve got to show up fully. And you’ve got to want it bad.
The First Class Business V.I.P. Day is for women entrepreneurs who are BUSY.
You’re a perfectly perfect fit if:
- You’re ready to put the parts of your business you don’t love on “auto-pilot” so you don’t have to touch them. Like ever.
- You have a business that positively impacts lives and makes the world a better place — and you need to reach more people to fulfill your potential.
- You know that in order to take the next step, you need to get crystal clear instructions on what to do.
- You know that you can’t DIY everything. You want a business strategist in your corner to recognize your blind spots and help you bank even more on your strengths.
- You’re dying to remove certain tasks off of your plate so you can work on your business instead of in your business.
If you are in business with a big heart for serving more customers without adding more to your workload, you will truly benefit from this First Class Business V.I.P. Day.
Hi there, I’m Terra and I’m obsessed with all things business.
Before starting my own successful 6-figure business, I was an in-demand corporate consultant with a fat paycheck.
I naively thought that transitioning from corporate to entrepreneurship would be no big deal. It’s all business, right? Boy was I wrong! Thankfully, I’ve now done the legwork to create my freedom business and I’m so excited to share my secrets with you.
I am obsessed with all things business. Not just a single part of business like marketing or sales, but I have been blessed to be able to see the big picture to get women where they want to go.
As a consultant who worked for a top global consulting firm, I have learned from the best so that I can bring those same skills that corporations pay big bucks for to you in a way that is affordable but more importantly — in a way that gets you results. Quickly.
It’s my purpose in life to serve women entrepreneurs to get their expertise out in the world in a bigger, bolder way. I get no better joy than your success.
OK Terra, but can we really make all of these changes happen in just ONE day?
What do you think I’m going to say? Of course we can!
Here’s the thing: Many other VIP days are kind of terrible. There, I said it!
They’re exhausting and overwhelming. And that’s because you usually don’t get very much support before or after the day itself.
When I designed the First Class Business V.I.P. Day, I knew I wanted to do things differently. That’s why our time together is more than just one day. It starts the moment you make the commitment to yourself to take your business to the next level. You’ll get clarity alone in the pre-work process before we even talk.
Then, a few weeks after our session, we’ll talk again so I can make sure you have what you need to be well on your way to upgrade your business. No need to stress!
There’s something super calming about knowing that you have someone in your corner that will roll up her sleeves and get to work alongside of you.
I’ve done a great number of First Class Business V.I.P. Days so I know they are game-changing. If they weren’t, I wouldn’t do them.
You’ll leave our time together with a plan, the knowledge you need, and feeling empowered to make big leaps in your business.
What if I’m not satisfied with my First Class Business V.I.P. Day?
Your happiness matters to me. Your trust in me matters to me, too. Because of that, I offer a no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with our First Class Business V.I.P. Day within 15 days of our time together, I will give your money back. Period. I want you to feel completely comfortable making this next step in your business.
Here’s what some First Class Business Owners have to say:
Terra was able to help me map out where I wanted my business to be and leverage what I had already created to fast-track my goals. She knew exactly what I longed for without me even having to explain a lot. I felt like she could read my mind! She just “got” me in a way that I will be forever grateful, and believed in me from the get-go, always pushing me forward and onto the next win. Together we mapped out an action plan to launch my first signature course, The Six Figure Brand Academy, which I am absolutely stoked to launch!
I can honestly say that without Terra, half of my ideas would still be in my head instead of out into the world. We’ve created a special bond and I always know she’s looking out for me and has my best interests at heart. She’s kind, caring, fun and professional… and she always over-delivers! Her main priority is YOUR success, and it shows with everything she does.
“My experience with Terra Bohlmann has been nothing short of life changing. I’ve experienced a complete and total renewed strength, courage and mastery in my business acumen. Having been incredibly successful in corporate sales, I assumed my transition to entrepreneurship would go off without a hitch. Didn’t take long to realize, you don’t know what you don’t know! And boy didn’t I not know a lot. Terra’s genuine caring and task-oriented leadership style are a recipe for SUCCESS!
She quickly and effortless ascertains your strengths and areas for growth, empowering you to take stretch opportunities. It doesn’t take long before you are impressed with yourself as you take bigger, bolder and braver steps toward accelerated client and revenue increases.
Anyone fortunate enough to spend time with her will be indelibly changed! Coaching with Terra Bohlmann is a no brainer!”
Terra Bohlmann is magical. I went from having a great idea with no clue how to monetize it… to $4,000 the day after our VIP session.
She made what was “confusing”….”EASY, FUN and PLAYFUL!”
Without her I would not have had the resources to make a difference in many people’s lives.
Run, don’t walk to work with her! Best. Investment. Ever.”
After only one phone conversation, Terra Bohlmann delivered such value, I knew I had to meet her in person. (That, coming from an extremely deliberate, non-impulsive personality type is saying something.) Within a few days I drove several hours to meet Terra in Houston… I was determined to feel her energy in person and experience a VIP day with her. And she delivered! I left our full-day session with much more than I had anticipated.
Not only did I have the tools to know how to implement my business strategy, I had the confidence knowing that my dreams were within reach — it was doable — and I had someone in my corner to push, cheer, encourage, and steer all along the way.There is great comfort in having the support of such a results-oriented business coach with the added bonus of Terra’s signature caring touch.”
Can you guarantee results?
I can guarantee you will have proven business techniques to upgrade your business, but I can’t guarantee that you will do the work. I can tell you that I have faith in you! You have the power to make a difference with your business — as well as knowledge and support from me to make it happen. I can’t imagine you not being thrilled about our work together, but if you find zero value in our First Class Business V.I.P. Day together, I will give your money back within 15 days. There is nothing more important to me than trust and you knowing I am as serious about your business success as you are.
Is there pre-work?
Yes, upon booking you’ll get access to my process where you will get an intake questionnaire to fill out and the opportunity to upload anything you need me to review before our session.
How fast can I get a First Class Business V.I.P. Day?
In order to properly prep for your appointment, I ask that you reserve your spot at least 3-4 weeks in advance. (However, sometimes I book up farther in advance.) After you fill out your application, we will talk for about 30 minutes before we move forward. I want to make sure we are a great fit to work together and for you to be comfortable with the process.
Do I need to know a lot about business to make this work for me?
Nope, that’s why I created different Flight Plans. I will send you a recommended track depending on your stage of business. However, we can customize your day for you - which is why I love doing V.I.P. Days so much. You will get exactly what you need to move your business forward. I can drive you if you are unclear or if you have ideas on what you want to cover, we will add that into the day as well.
Do I need to be a tech wizard to work with you?
I'm a tech geek so I will coach you along the way on any questions you have.
What if I have follow-up questions a few days after our VIP day?
I’m glad your juices are flowing! Sometimes after a few good nights of rest, you change your mind or want to have some more clarity on how to do something. No worries… you are a treasured client with access to my personal email address. I am available to you via email coaching up until our follow-up 30-minute call about 2 weeks after our V.I.P. Day.