Terra Bohlmann is a business strategist who helps women business owners accomplish in one year what would normally take five-years. As the creator of "The Business Map Method™, she has crafted over a hundred custom business models for clients who have gone on to build six and seven-figure businesses.
Through her speaking, training, coaching, and live events production, she's impacted thousands of women business owners across the United States and Canada.
Terra has been featured in publications and podcasts including Forbes, The Huffington Post, and The Sigrun Show. She's also the host of The Fast-Track Woman Podcast with Terra Bohlmann.
She is obsessed with collecting Chanel brooches and traveling but loves to come home to Houston, Texas where she lives with her husband, three boys, a spoiled Australian Shepard, and an entitled rescue cat. Terra's forthcoming book, The Fast-Track Woman: Create Your First-Class Business with Clarity and Confidence, is due out in 2022.
As Seen In.
(Click to read each)
Terra shares her time-tested strategy to become the resident expert in your niche. She teaches about the four critical steps to create and sell your Signature Offer to your Perfect Customer Profile. Take a deep dive with her into pricing, making sure you’re hitting that “sweet spot” to maximize your profits.
- How to Design a Clear Path to Your 7-Figure Business
- 3 Things that Accelerate Your Fast-Track to Success
- Create a Signature Offer that Sells (and Scales)
- 5 Ways to Build Authentic Connections With Women Business Owners
CAREER + LIFESTYLE
- Push Through Fears and Self-Doubt to Fulfill Your Purpose
- How to Navigate Mean Girls in a Nice Girl's World
- Define Your Core Values to Simplify Decision Making Forever
Ready to interview Terra for your next Media Event?
Official Head Shots.
(Right-Click and Select to "Save As" to download)
8524 Highway 6 North #143
Houston, Texas 77095